• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx Dreamline and Donny Fl Moderator

It depends on where you buy it. Some of the vendors Loc-tite them on, I believe due to concerns about having a removable moderator that could be removed then used in an illegal manner. Other vendors do not Loc-tite them on and they are easily removed. Yet other vendors don't even require you to buy the FX / Donny moderator, it is a $80 option (Utah Airguns). So look around at the different vendors and call the one that you want to buy from and ask if you have any options with regards to the moderator.

Chip

It depends on where you buy it. Some of the vendors Loc-tite them on, I believe due to concerns about having a removable moderator that could be removed then used in an illegal manner. Other vendors do not Loc-tite them on and they are easily removed. Yet other vendors don't even require you to buy the FX / Donny moderator, it is a $80 option (Utah Airguns). So look around at the different vendors and call the one that you want to buy from and ask if you have any options with regards to the moderator.

Chip

Even if it is lock tighted on it’s not like it couldn’t be taken off. It’s only lock tight not Jb weld 

That is correct, you can use a heat gun to soften the Loc-tite and remove the moderator.

Like I said, you might want to look at different vendors since you already own a Sumo because not all vendors require you to buy the FX moderator with the gun.

Unfortunately I am kinda stuck with pyramid air. I purchased a hatsan flashpup and it had issue. Sent it abxk they sent another and it had even more issues. So now that one is about to go abxk and I’m paying difference for a new of something.

Mine from Pyramid Air has Loctite and a rounded out grub (set).screw.

If anyone knows how to get this out without some super carefull drilling LMK.

1582934829_17614082395e59ab2d221539.82456185_20200228_190044.jpg