• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX dreamline 500cc metal bottle question

So i was told on low you could get roughlyt 100 shots, this seems COMPLETELY off, does anyone have some numbers if its .22 being shot on low or tuned down to 16-18 ft pounds?

Guess im answering my own question..kinda but the FX website says for the impact with the carbon bottle, it can get 600 ish shots for 12 ft pounds. so the metal bottle wouldnt be far off.

Temperature and air fills make a big difference. Been filling 480cc to2 50 bar in the evening at 60° plus or minus, in the morning at 30° overnight I have 220 bar no leaks. On a 20 30 shot morning I have left the gun in the car where it is really warm and magically I ha e 240 to 250 bar again. On the average on the 480cc bottle I get 90-120 shots per fill with 380 or 500mm barrels before going of the regulator shooting .22 pellets at 880 to 930 fps 18.13 JSB and Hades 16.

Thx for the info, i just ordered the last dream tac .22 with the 500cc bottle from utah airguns. I was jsut curious as the FX website shows that impact getting 600 shots at sub 12 ft pounds, which if i shoot i want to shoot at speeds required by events.

I dont think the impact has the exact same specs as the dreamline. 500cc aluminum bottle is a 220bar fill whereas the 480cc cf bottle is a 250bar fill for example. Valve, plenum, barrel length all play parts in efficiency.