• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Dreamline .30 with extras — $875

Classified Status
SOLD

MLE

Feb 14, 2023
Upstate, NY, USA
Selling my FX Dreamline .30.

The package will include:

- The rifle in a synthetic stock. The stock has sling studs installed. It has some scuffs but is in otherwise good condition.
- A classic walnut stock. In MINT condition.
- 4 magazines
- 2 standard FX mags
- 2 CARM mags (brand new, never used)
- a brass stop plate installed on the hammer spring so you don't have to worry about the spring sliding and don't need loctite. Set it and forget it.
- fill probe
- Original box and manual
- 2 unopened tins of FX 44.8 grain pellets

The gun is in perfect condition. Regulator is set at 140 bar and easily adjustable, and though I haven't chronographed it in awhile, its POI hasn't shifted in over a year. I've shot it a lot but also taken very good care of it. Consider it broken in. No leaks, no issues. A smooth and insanely accurate gun.

Scope, rings and sling NOT included.

Asking $875 for everything, shipped in CONUS and insured. That’s a significant deal for everything here. I take Zelle or Paypal (preferably Zelle). I will NOT sell gun, stocks or mags separately at this time.

Questions and additional photo requests from serious buyers are welcome. Thanks for looking.

image0(1).jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Last edited: