• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX dreamline .30 power and shot count

I can't say for a bottle version but my Dreamline with standard air tube and power plenum shoots 842 average with 44 grainers....

I did not touch any settings on the gun, simply added the power plenum....I am sure with some tinkering you could get more (higher reg pressure) etc.

Shot count was not great around 22 or so.. 

I would go .25 and can always grab another barrel kit in .30....I bet if you place an ad in the classifieds one would pop up!!

I can't say for a bottle version but my Dreamline with standard air tube and power plenum shoots 842 average with 44 grainers....

I did not touch any settings on the gun, simply added the power plenum....I am sure with some tinkering you could get more (higher reg pressure) etc.

Shot count was not great around 22 or so.. 

I would go .25 and can always grab another barrel kit in .30....I bet if you place an ad in the classifieds one would pop up!!

What’s your stock regulator bar set to?

A bit under 140 bar....Now the FX gauges are notoriously inaccurate so might be a bit more or less...I have yet to replace all my Dreamline gauges.

I would recommend swapping them out with Huma etc. so you know exactly where your reg is set....Or get a reg tester and manually set the stock gauge to the pressure shown on the tester....

Cool. Thanks for the heads up