• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Dreamline .25: Power Plenum and Donny FL Moderator?

Just received my FX Dreamline Tact .25 with the 600mm barrel and Donny FL moderator.

As part of my order from Airgun Depot, I purchased a Power Plenum

It appears the Power Plenum will not fit with the Donny FL Moderator installed.

But....I'm also reading elsewhere that perhaps this gun already comes with the Power Plenum.

Take a look at the attached pictures and let me know what you think.

Thanks in advance!

Northlight

IMG_6780.1633645154.jpeg
IMG_6779.1633645163.jpeg

Yes, it appears that it came with the factory installed PP, which has a little higher volume as compared to the accessory PP FX sells. I think that all the new Dreamlines come with the factory installed PP, at least the Classics.

Tom, you are correct. I have the same gun and it came from the factory with the PP. I did add a second one for a while, but learned that bigger isn’t always better….

Just received my FX Dreamline Tact .25 with the 600mm barrel and Donny FL moderator.

As part of my order from Airgun Depot, I purchased a Power Plenum

It appears the Power Plenum will not fit with the Donny FL Moderator installed.

But....I'm also reading elsewhere that perhaps this gun already comes with the Power Plenum.

Take a look at the attached pictures and let me know what you think.

Thanks in advance!

Northlight

IMG_6780.1633645154.jpeg
IMG_6779.1633645163.jpeg

What kind of power and shot count are you getting with the new version with the PP already installed? Reason I am asking is that I am very interested in getting a traditional Classic version in .25cal, but I haven't seen the numbers reported with the PP yet. 

Thanks.