• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Dreamline .25 380mm barrel

Hi, has anybody got any info on this setup. I've got a dreamline. 22 with 500mm barrel and was thinking of getting the barrel kit in .25 380mm, nice compact lenght. I have excellent accuracy with the 22 and jsb 18gr out to 70yrds. 

What kind of groups can the 380mm barrel do and at what distance? 

600mm barrel seems very long, probably better accuracy and more speed but I like the compact setups especially for bird control around farm yards and sheds. 

If anybody has groups and speeds I'd be interested 

Thanks

I have the .25 cal, 380mm barrel on my Crown Continuum, but not my Dreamline Dream-Tact Compact. Because of the drop block/300cc Bottle set-up on the Dream-Tact, the Crown barrel won't fit it, but the fatter shrouded Dream-Tact barrels do fit the Crown. My Crown is bone stock, so it's probably comparable to your Dreamline. It's shooting the 25.39 Grain JSB's at an average 835 FPS and the 33.95 Grain JSB's at 749 FPS. Both are very accurate at 37 yards, which is my home range distance. You will sacrifice power with the shorter barrel, but it doesn't seem to have any affect on accuracy!

I have the .25 cal, 380mm barrel on my Crown Continuum, but not my Dreamline Dream-Tact Compact. Because of the drop block/300cc Bottle set-up on the Dream-Tact, the Crown barrel won't fit it, but the fatter shrouded Dream-Tact barrels do fit the Crown. My Crown is bone stock, so it's probably comparable to your Dreamline. It's shooting the 25.39 Grain JSB's at an average 835 FPS and the 33.95 Grain JSB's at 749 FPS. Both are very accurate at 37 yards, which is my home range distance. You will sacrifice power with the shorter barrel, but it doesn't seem to have any affect on accuracy!

I have it, it's pretty accurate as FLgunner said, up to 50 yards for me.