• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Dreamline .22 Compact Tactical

.22 hades about 900 fps, 40 yard off handed, this morning. Only squirrels I seen in 4 hours of hunting this morning. The must of packed up and headed South. 

download.png

download.png

Which scope has that nice red dot?

https://us.hawkeoptics.com/frontier-30-sf-25-15x50-lr-dot.html

Great hunting scope. I have 3 of them. All mine are the pre 2019 model, not sure what the difference is. My eyes are not so good anymore and I use that dot even in daylight. W/O a illuminated dot, I really have hard time seeing the ret on the target. I bought the last two from Cameraland in NY for about 400.00 each. But that was a while back. 

900 FPS... please share your settings! Nice shootin!

I opened up the port in the barrel & pellet probe. Have my reg set on 150 bar & Hammer spring on 3. There is a post on here PCP forum how to do it. Before I did that I could only get 870 no matter how I adjusted it. I can actually get 910 now, but waste way to much air. I have settled down to 890-900. I do have a Huma reg in it, but that should not make too much difference.