FX Dream Tact Compact .25

Thought I’d share this .25 cal Dream Tact Compact beauty! Upgraded to a Daniel Defense buttstock, upgraded to a 370cc carbon fiber bottle and Ken Hicks at SPAW did his barrel polish and tuning magic. Shooting 25gr Kings right around 880 on max with the reg set at 140. Haven’t done an official shot count yet with the larger yet but will do so later this week. If you are thinking of getting this gun, do not hesitate! I highly recommend it...it’s compact, super accurate, powerful, great shot count with larger bottle, externally adjustable reg plus power wheel for different applications, plus the X barrel system. You really can’t ask for more!!

Thanks guys! In reality, I spent way more than I should but I think it was well worth every penny! See bottle specs below...the 370cc fits perfectly. I addition to the bottle you’ll need a FX bottle valve.

1580950419_7511762275e3b63935bdbd2.58095823_EE52C175-8A5A-42B9-A64E-999DF7DF67E6.png

I got the bottle from a forum member! I got the FX valve from Ohio Airguns. I believe you can find the same bottle on eBay, but they all come from China so you might have to wait several weeks for delivery as shipping is not the fastest from China. The original cylinder is ridiculously small and I’m shocked FX released the gun with such a small tank. This upgraded tank will double shot count easily...highly recommend getting one!