Fx crown

Yes prior to the call from Newman the tech from fx usa many members on forms and also some research on my end might have solved it. Only time will tell I'll shoot it ever 2hrs or so to see POI difference if any. I will say for hunting purposes I'd go with more sturdy design like the continuum with less moving parts! Crown is extremely accurate when everything aligns perfectly!! I'd still love the continuum more seeing I'm a hunter and lover of the outdoors. Newman from fx usa was awesome to talk to five star feedback in that regard. I will post agin with results from this afternoon shoot after gun has settled for awhile. FX impressed me with reaching out and I will like wise be a gentleman and share the respect and not bash any product that tries to help customers. 

So today's results are that the version of the crown I have is super delicate and I recreated the issue and tested the results several times!! So my finding are as followed, (1st) apon pulling my gun out of its case. The barrel hit the foam and made a metallic sound and kinda started my suspicion there with maybe system is just delicate and a bump can knock it off!.. So i took it out immediately and shot groups and what would you know. 2inchs right and nearly 4inchs high.

(2nd) So now was time to really iron out my theory. So first thing I did was zero gun at 40 yards and shot 5 mags with newly established zero and than tapped the barrel just between middle and end. Please note i tried to mimic scenario of just day to day handling out of gun case or simply being bumped while putting on shooting stick.. So I shot 5 mags each time the last few rounds zeroing gun than tapping it before next mag. Each time same results POI was off.

So I called the FX usa tech Newman and told him all that I had done to find the underlying problem or what I have found. So I was told the new barrel system and other components fx has designed with crown continuum is the superior hunting and shooting version of crown. I'm not saying everyone has my problem but this gun that I have is not a rilfe that I trust from case to bench and especially not in any hunting scenario.. Newman from fx will be following up with customer service to see what we can get fixed.. I dont not think this gun refelx fx as manufacturer but I do hope the situation can be resolved in good faith.