• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Crown - which laminate?

Just keep in mind that you'll have to install a bipod rail, they're not installing them in the laminate stocks from the factory!

Yeah I read that in this forum. Do you or anyone else here have tips for the best/easiest installation on a laminate?

Not sure yet if I'm going to install one, but it don't hurt to have some knowledge before if I decide to install one.

@tominco (TomcatAirguns) has a good YouTube video for general hole punching, but my advice is to plan for using T-nuts and choose a good rail that will work well together with the nuts and through hole alignments (I chose to go right under the bottle where there was more "meat" and used a countersink bit, SLOWLY for thr T-nuts). I went with 10-24's for all of mine, you just want to distribute the surface area as much as you can.

1569163242_18404495655d8787ea363301.51279850_9511810E-6B61-4C31-86D4-6280F45EB096.jpeg
I have the blue and love it, but would like to get a synthetic one to use when packing into the bush. 

Really love the blue one, but I order the black pepper and hope I I'll be happy with that one.

My advice is to not install the pic rail in the stock at all but to purchase one of the bottle clamping units with pica tinny mount on it. Then it can be positioned in a more frontal position allowing for more stability when firing . Just my opinion. :) 

Scott in NC

Great idéa, I have seen some in videos now when you mention it. If anyone have a link to a product that fits the Crown I would really appriciate it.