• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Crown - which laminate?

I'm waiting for my permission for a FAC Crown 0.22 and trying to decide on what laminate to order it in.

My first instinct is to get the blue laminate, but will I get tired of the blue after a couple of years? Is the black pepper a more safe choice? The black pepper looks great too with the carbon bottle.

If you have any pictures of your own Crowns in these colours, please show me. 😃

I love my black pepper Streamline, I always regretted not getting the blackpepper laminate on one of my Wildcats...there all nice but it would be black pepper for me.
1566307862_3604014495d5bf616b854d1.99926603_1106181604.jpg

Just keep in mind that you'll have to install a bipod rail, they're not installing them in the laminate stocks from the factory!

Yeah I read that in this forum. Do you or anyone else here have tips for the best/easiest installation on a laminate?

Not sure yet if I'm going to install one, but it don't hurt to have some knowledge before if I decide to install one.

Finally got my license for a FAC Crown .22! Placed a order for a black pepper, chickened out on the blue.

The black (grey) one looks great too and I have a feeling I won't get tired of that one over time. Starting out with FX no limit rings and a simple Hawke Vantage 4-12x40.

I'll post some pictures when it have arrived. :)

Anyone got tips for a good install of bipods on these laminate stocks?