FX crown vs Brocock Bantam sniper hr ?

Hi guys, here from Chile with my second post.

I am a few weeks away from buying my next pcp rifle and I have been trouble deciding which once to buy. Right now I am between the Fx crown and the brocock bantam sniper hr, which one would you choose and why ? 

Also I would like to know which caliber do you think its best for target shooting and some ocassional rabbit hunting in a windy enviroment at 20-70 yards range? The .22 or the .25 ? 

The Brocock in .22. At 30-32 ft lbs of energy you will achieve a flat trajectory on the longer shots, and at close ranges, you can shoot the JSB redesigned monsters 25.39. I have the sniper hr in .22 and am amazed at the consistent shot velocity and the accuracy of the Air
1551553300_18385989465c7ad314b1e422.01563343_KIMG0407.JPG
-Arms 18 gr pellet and the JSB monsters. No dials to fiddle with, just load up and shoot. This gun is a better shooter than I am. Hope this helps.

Herb

There is a common misconception that, just because the Crown can be tuned, it must be tuned. This isn't the case, they come with an excellent tune. It is just a perk that they are built in a highly modular fashion that allows wide adaptability. Given that you are unsure of .22 and .25, the crown also allows you to easily change your mind if one or the other wins the caliber wars.... or even run slugs which would be the "ultimate" windy conditions option.

Full disclosure I run a .22 Crown which gives me great accuracy and which I have taken out to 200 yards in New England's swirling unpredictable winds. 

1551562861_2398008515c7af86d1bfc20.76864086_IMG_20190205_124952122EDITEDnoblue.jpg

Maybe adjustability is a better description of the Crown than "tuning". I haven't touched the port size or regulator setting, but the ease of adjusting hammer tension is handy if you are shooting different pellets. I shoot 18's at around 890 for critters, and 16's at around 840 in the yard. I could probably decrease the reg pressure and get a greater shot count with the light pellets, but I'm close to my air, so it's not a priority.

I would get the Crown with it's new "improved" regulator ( not that mine needs it! works fantastic!) in .25 caliber.(25.39 JSB exact is what it comes tuned for. It will fill the bill wonderfully and you will never regret it as you can tune for different pellet weights and styles, change calibers and go with slugs later if you ever want to. Accuracy is phenomenal as well as shot count. Great trigger and it's light. Bill