FX FX Crown VP in a Gen2 Saber Tactical Chassis

Purchased a .22 Crown VP back in Dec.
2022 with intentions of keeping it as is, well I failed miserably at that.
4A56492C-AC4B-4530-95F8-460CDE5BA894.jpeg

The Gen 2 Crown chassis is sweet. I had a gen1 chassis back in 2021 and it was great as well. The most noticeable improvement is the ability to adjust the lockup of the folding stock. The Gen 1 lock up was fine with a very slight wiggle. The Gen 2 Chassis locks up as tight as the Leshiy 2. Absolutely Zero Slop after fine tuning the lock up. Best new feature in my opinion is the ability to remove the rear stock. That is just invaluable while packing the gun into a rifle case.

Don’t really need to talk about the accuracy of the gun, but what I would like to mention is POI shift of the Crown. I really have not experienced any. In fact I’d like to share something I thought was impressive. On Friday my gun sprung a leak at the foster fill connection. I was angry, but a quick search on Amazon and $6 later I had the oring in hand the following day. I had the gun completely disassembled. Gun was pulled out of chassis, barrel, scope and air reservoir taken off as well. After oring was replaced I reassembled the entire thing and I was only 2 clicks off on my windage and I was zeroed again.

That’s a major win in my book. With 2 kids I don’t have time to be messing with the zero on my guns. Glad the setup is holding up.

Happy shooting AGN.

Nice! You’re lucky to have been able to score on that chassis as according to PJ from ST, only a hundred of the V2 chassis’s were being made and once they’re gone, they’re gone.
(My own thoughts on this, but when a major aftermarket manufacturer of FX platforms
stops making THE only coolest upgrade for that gun, that tells me the crown will be a long gone, archived classic. Consider this when one day deciding to sell that thing)

Another feature upgrade is the stop pin on the safety so the safety lever didn’t swirl around like the V1 model. All in all though, V1 or V2, the ST chassis is a very sweet addition to the crown, and consider yourself fortunate for owning the combination.