• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

FX Crown Trigger Issue

Recently the trigger on my 5 month old Crown began "sticking" at the 1st stage wall.
After viewing a video on adjustment of the "Impact" trigger (which is mostly the same) I was able to fix the sticking issue but inadvertently created another issue.
Now I have not "wall" at the end of the 1st stage subsequently it's impossible to know when the trigger is going to break.
The only solution I've been able to muster is to shorten the 1st stage all the way up to create a 1 stage trigger. It works, but I'm hating it as it disrupts my entire shooting sequence.
There is nothing online that I can find that directly addresses the Crown trigger. I can't even find an owners manual PDF online! For some reason it wasn't in the case with my purchase and I assumed it was just an online document that one was suppose to download. 
Anyway, I hope somebody out there can provide some insight.
I've been told that "Scott" from Motorhead Airguns is an expert on the Crown so Scott if you're out there I could use a hand.
Thanks
Joe P.

Sounds like your second stage screw is too far out, the trigger becomes unpredictable at that point. The second stage screw will also fix the trigger sticking at the cost of added pull weight. I’ve made a topic about the crown trigger and a way to fix the sticking. I think you can find it via my profile or searching for fix crown trigger sticking ( sorry I don’t have the link and it’s not that convenient on a phone :( )