Fx crown spiraling

Hitting left like it is at longer distances may be because of how the scope is mounted. I have a new Athlon that I just sighted in with the Impact this a.m. and at 235 with a 21 MOA holdover it was shooting dead-nuts (but not quite an MOA group at that distance). Now, when I clicked the turret back down to the 100 yard zero it shot 1 MOA to the left. In other words, it isn't tracking perfectly vertical based on my mounting job.

You say it’s consistently going left. Do you mean at one specific distance? Spiraling can sometimes be eerily consistent enough to produce a somewhat consistent POI at one distance but usually there will be some apparent left/right randomness. What does it do at different distances?

Of course if you can actually observe it corkscrewing in flight, then forget those first questions.

However if it’s always landing to the left, you’re probably fighting a canting problem. Either the scope is indexed incorrectly to the bore or you’re holding the rifle at a slight angle when you’re shooting.

He is probably right "spiraling" and "arching" is not the same. If the pellet was spiraling, it would hit all around the target, left, right, all depending on what distance you shoot. One thing you can try is to index the liner, so the pellet hit the target at the highest point relative to your aim point. Then re zero the gun. I tried it on my wildcat, and it actually makes a noticeable difference, even on 10 yards.

1573127547_5711221285dc4057b1c7a86.94136268_D8C4BDE2-D5C9-4FD5-B01A-599B9BEDC51F.jpeg

That top one is odd, the stainless part should be bottomed out into the blued sleeve. I haven't seen that anyways.

The one on the bottom is .30? Ive seen where the brass inlet isnt bottomed out onto the stainless part but always in .30.

With a good amount of heat the stainless part can be (hopefully) threaded deeper on top pic, or removed to inspect. All these parts come apart with heat, seems like red loctite equivalent on the threaded parts on this end of the assembly. If you do go this route take all the orings you can out and easy with the heat theres an oring between the stainless part and where the liner is inserted.