FX Crown ... Speed / power statistics.

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 5.58.38 AM.jpg

Sorry!!!!!

Guys, from the owner of the crown in cal. 25, MKI model, I would like to know, at the level of pure curiosity, at what power / maximum speed your 2.2 gram (34 grains) JSB King pellet crown fires. Whether we are in tune or "out of the box". For both MKI and. MKII. Thanks to who will answer.

Ahhh .... I forgot .... my crown, just purchased, had a lower power than that declared by FX ... just 62J with pressure set at just over 140 bar.

Sorry!!!!!

Guys, from the owner of the crown in cal. 25, MKI model, I would like to know, at the level of pure curiosity, at what power / maximum speed your 2.2 gram (34 grains) JSB King pellet crown fires. Whether we are in tune or "out of the box". For both MKI and. MKII. Thanks to who will answer.

Ahhh .... I forgot .... my crown, just purchased, had a lower power than that declared by FX ... just 62J with pressure set at just over 140 bar.

You will need to take off the stock and increase the preload for the hammer spring, slight pain compared to other FX guns but very easy still. you should be able to shoot the 34 grain heavies with ease, it got impressive power for how little the plenum is. Most Crown would come from the dealer tuned to shoot 25 grain pellet, I have mine to shoot .22 27.5 grain slugs at 920 fps or 50 FPE but .22 slugs are much harder to push. Your reg pressure of 140 is plenty to shoot pellets of any kind and even lighter slugs like the 26 or 29 grain NSA. If you want power then just max out the preload and tune from there.