• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Crown single shot tray

I am looking to purchase a single shot tray for my FX Crown. I saw one I liked, but I believe its in Crotia. Im not interested in purchasing anything overseas.
I liked this one because there is a device that drops out to accept the pellet. I am also interested in the "mini" version of the magazines because they're smaller and makes mounting a scope much easier. Anywhere stateside that I can purchase these?

I have this one in black. I also printed one myself for my 30 cal barrel. But I don't print things much as it's time consuming, and my printer is a bit tempermental.

Its been two weeks now, and havent received my items I ordered from Croatia. I've never dealt overseas before, so maybe it does take much longer.
I did write to them and asked them to keep me advised. My money has cleared, so I know I'm go from this side.
Just be patient. It's a valid company and the stuff will reach you eventually. It does seem to take forever sometimes, but worth waiting for.

Reactions: 1a2a3m4p
I got my items from Carm today. They came in a plastic bag from USPS. At the top of the bag was marked "WE CARE".
It went on to tell me that they were sorry for the damaged package, and that this damage didnt inconvenience me.
ARE YOU KIDDING!!!
Luckily the items in the paper bag that were in the USPS plastic bag seem to be not damaged.
Not one word saying that if my merchandise was damaged in any sort, that they would make it good with me.
All that they said was "they're sorry"...And that sometimes these things do happen.
So if my merchandise was damaged, I am S.O.L!! And thats that..
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
I have this one in black. I also printed one myself for my 30 cal barrel. But I don't print things much as it's time consuming, and my printer is a bit tempermental.

I have one in 25cal and it works well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
I got my items from Carm today. They came in a plastic bag from USPS. At the top of the bag was marked "WE CARE".
It went on to tell me that they were sorry for the damaged package, and that this damage didnt inconvenience me.
ARE YOU KIDDING!!!
Luckily the items in the paper bag that were in the USPS plastic bag seem to be not damaged.
Not one word saying that if my merchandise was damaged in any sort, that they would make it good with me.
All that they said was "they're sorry"...And that sometimes these things do happen.
So if my merchandise was damaged, I am S.O.L!! And thats that..
UNBELIEVABLE!!!
I had a fx barrel arrive like this... $300 item, barrel tube was EMPTY smh. Tube was completely crushed and mangled