• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX crown regulator leak question?

I have an fx crown with amp regulator that is leaking out of the atmosphere port I have replaced the o rings twice inspected the regulator I can't visibly see anything wrong but the leak does not change. I started noticing the gun wood leak air overnight, I noticed it around 750 shots but it may have been leaking before that I don't know. I have ordered a huma regulator but I think it's about 3 weeks out, my question is other than the regulator itself is there any thing else that would cause air to leak come out of the atmosphere port. I emailed FX us and they said it's covered under warranty I will call them tomorrow and see what they say but if you guys say there's a problem with these regulators and just go with the huma that's the route I will take and save sending it in because I've heard quite a few guys complain about sending their guns in for warranty work. Thanks in advance

If you read this thread, https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/impact-regulator/, there is a couple of guys trying both huma and FX AMP reg in an impact (which use the same reg as the later generations of the crown), and the result is a mixture. Not that the huma regs are bad (they are probably very good), but so are the AMP reg. That is why I say a huma reg will not necesarry always be better. 

I have an fx crown with amp regulator that is leaking out of the atmosphere port I have replaced the o rings twice inspected the regulator I can't visibly see anything wrong but the leak does not change. I started noticing the gun wood leak air overnight, I noticed it around 750 shots but it may have been leaking before that I don't know. I have ordered a huma regulator but I think it's about 3 weeks out, my question is other than the regulator itself is there any thing else that would cause air to leak come out of the atmosphere port. I emailed FX us and they said it's covered under warranty I will call them tomorrow and see what they say but if you guys say there's a problem with these regulators and just go with the huma that's the route I will take and save sending it in because I've heard quite a few guys complain about sending their guns in for warranty work. Thanks in advance

@Boosted545 

Hello how are you doing?
How could you solve your leak problem with the gun?

I have a new crown and I have noticed that air is leaking from a hole above the regulator.

I have changed the valve seat, changed the regulator seal kit and it did not work, I bought a huma regulator and it kept bouncing.

I'm a little unhappy will you know how it went?

Thank you.

@Boosted545 

1588749722_13773195265eb2659a14e4f3.73727120.jpeg
1588749723_4291653425eb2659b5f6084.33292598.jpeg

Hello friend, I am desperate with my crown, I have not been able to repair it, have you already found the solution to the leak?
I would greatly appreciate an answer