• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Crown power wheel

I've had my .25 cal Crown for some time now and have tuned it with various H&N pellets and JSB MKII and Kings. I have only used the number side of the wheel, but I've noticed there may need to be a finer hammer spring adjustment to get the best tune, so I want to include the Letter side of the wheel. I have the new Superior liner and some new pellets I'd like to tune. The manual says that number 1 and A are on the low side, and 5 and E are on the high side. I know 5 is high, but it seems odd that A is low when it is right next to Max. I would like to know the sequence in hammer spring power order going up. Is it 1 A 2 B 3 C 4 D 5 E Max?

Thanks

Lamar

Thanks for the replies.

I thought that the manual may have had a miss print. I did try one time switching from 5 to E while using my crony, and had a big decrease in velocity. I thought at the time I had exceeded my hammer spring too much causing the velocity drop. I will try 18.13 suggestion on order sequence and work my way up to see how it goes. I'm a little surprised I haven't heard before about a manual miss print on this forum.

Lamar