• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx crown power kit

Hi iv been watching a lot of videos on youtube about the fx crown power mods kits as I live in the uk I cannot not souce one from any were and I need help to find one I have a .22 fx crown fac I am going to try and go down the road of shooting slugs but my gun will not push pellets past 880fps, and I know I need to be around the 950fps to get the best out of the slugs 

Did u try upping the hamersring tention and maybe turn the regulator up a bit?what's your barrel length? I get about 885 with the 30grain H&N slugs with a 700mm barrel and 150 reg pressure.and the 25grains fly @935fps with all submoa accuracy..(the 21 grain will go at 1020fps)all weights of H&N,preform really good out of my crown continuum with 700mm slugliner @100yards.

Villaman thanks does that replace the hammer in the gun and iv seen summit about them you have to cut the guid what I was really after is a full kit with every think in as I really do not want to be cutting parts coz of it has to go back to the shop i could not put the old one back in for warranty. I am good friends with the ower of the gun shop were I got it from and iv talked to him about doing this and he says he will be happy to do any warranty work on it as long I put it back to how I got it 

Hi, just been reading through some old FX Crown tuning threads. This one may be able to advise.

I have fitted a fac hammer spring and guide to my crown , originally a sub 12 rifle. The hammer seems to have a lot of play between its head and where it meets the valve head. You can see it through the hole on the side of the gun. It’s currently not under pressure.

The hammer travels about 3-4 mm from the head of the valve piston. Is this normal. The spares information said it was a shorter spring than the original one but stronger. I’m concerned that th play in movement might damage the valve head. Any thoughts please.

Thanks.