• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Crown pellets

I sold my Air Arms ultimate sporter in .25 cal to buy the FX Crown in blue laminate also in .25 cal.
I like using JSB diabolo 25.39g pellets. I tries to use the exact heavies(in 33g) but they would not feed properly in the air arms rifles. I also have a galahad.
I have seen video of people shooting the Crown in ,25 cal at long distance targets, 100 and 200 yards using the exact heavies (33g) pellets, and am wondering if they got a special barrel for the 33 g pellets or if they are using them in the regular stock .25 cal barrel provided with the rifle, or if there is even a special barrel for the JSB diabolo 25.39g pellets. I really like the JSB pellets and hope I can continue to use them in the crown without too much screwing around. specifically, I would like to zero for and use the heavies (33g) pellets because I just feel that over the long distance the heavier pellet is going to be effected by wind drift less than the lighter pellet.
any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for that about the tuning for the heavies. what were the things you did to dial the rifle in for the mk2s?
i guess did you speed up or slow down and how did you go about accomplishing that did you increase the hammer strike or the regulator pressure or lower them?
did you use a chronograph?
please forgive me for being so impetuous,
i sm just so fascinated by the subtleties of the adjustability of this rifle.