• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx crown O Rings

879061cc606796f055853d1f3c619bc2.jpg
hello guys this is all the orings for the Fx crown .25 both on the outside and the inside aslo the two on the out side are different sizes and the third one is tge breech seal or inner barrel o ring the total price is around $13 including shipping pretty cheap. 
special thanks to Ernest Rowe for providing the size no one else would tell me about it and i couldn't measure it. its the outer barrel oring on the silver section of the barrel thank you my friend 

Reactions: Glem.Chally
I'm looking to have spare "O" rings for my Crown on hand. Does anyone know if it requires duro 70 or duro 90 hardness? Where do you find them. Orings.com is confusing to me in that I couldn't find the 11x1.5mm size mentioned in the above post or whether the sizes are for ID or OD and thickness also. please pass me some knowledge and thanks for reading this, Bill

I'm looking to have spare "O" rings for my Crown on hand. Does anyone know if it requires duro 70 or duro 90 hardness? Where do you find them. Orings.com is confusing to me in that I couldn't find the 11x1.5mm size mentioned in the above post or whether the sizes are for ID or OD and thickness also. please pass me some knowledge and thanks for reading this, Bill

It requires duro 70 

I will try to get a link and send it to you 

Reactions: agnthooziast