FX Crown MKII air stripper

I have seen a few posts referencing an air stripper on Crowns, is this something that comes with, or can be added to the MK2s STX barrel system?
My “barrel” obviously stops a couple of inches short of the end of shroud and is a bare end. It seems like there would be benefit to cleaning the air from around the pellet before it goes through the threaded end of shroud. Am I missing something (literally) or just overthinking?
Thanks!

Sort of... The old barrel systems had them. I have a 600mm 30 cal barrel like this. The shroud extends and has a suppressing effect on report. I used to have a 500mm 22 cal one as well. With new superlight barrels I essentially put a baffle at the exit of the shroud so it sort of has this effect. Since the bore is so tight (6.3mm on 22 cal). Basically it's just a turned piece of delrin that is about 3mm thick. OD is just shy of the shroud ID. Bore is as stated. I took a file and cross hatched one side, same with shroud end cap and epoxied the baffle there. It helps a little with report as well. Did this on 380mm and 500mm 22 cal barrels both. This is the one off the 500mm, I run this barrel at 50fpe in a Mk1 continuum.
20230110_215441.jpg
20230110_215435.jpg