• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Crown MK3 Probability?

Anyone have a picture of this mod?
Here's what I did, I cut it with a mini hacksaw blade not on the hacksaw and then I gently wet sanded it with I believe 1,000 grit sandpaper. Looks like it came from the factory that way, the only thing I'm going to change is to make it a little wider to make it even easier to get to.
IMG_20230210_174637_7.jpg
IMG_20230210_174617_8.jpg

Here's what I did, I cut it with a mini hacksaw blade not on the hacksaw and then I gently wet sanded it with I believe 1,000 grit sandpaper. Looks like it came from the factory that way, the only thing I'm going to change is to make it a little wider to make it even easier to get to.View attachment 331255View attachment 331256
Pretty good outcome, especially on a synthetic stock.

-Marty

Last edited:
Cut the stock where the fine hammerspring adjuster is at next to the rear most power wheel that way you can find tune the hammer while the gun is still in the stock
I've done this with one of my synthetic stocks that cracked. Also bored a tiny hole in the rear so the hammer preset thingamabob could be removed entirely and swapped with another (I have a spare, so I don't have to ruin my preset)

I notched forward from the power wheel, I didn't cut down into the stock. Rather, put a window in it.

Reactions: Hard2hurt223