• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX CROWN MK2 .25 first shots

Well here we go, got it scoped up & leveled all that behind me with a little daylight left,

got it zeroed @50 yrds with jsb 25.39 out of the box just aired it up and shot it and did not adjust anything !!!! 

all are 10 shot groups dime for reference, early merry christmas to me !!!!!!!!!!!!
126985349_10218536089465582_4217938965998383454_n.1605913016.jpg
126860951_10218536090265602_3986862428390474310_n.1605913025.jpg

Congrats! Great groups! Got my new .30 MK II Crown yesterday and it's leaking air. Filled it up last night to 250 bar and it was down to just a hair below 200 this morning. Soap bubble tested it, and ran a couple of mags through it to see what it would do leak-wise tonight. I'm supposed to run 2 more mags through it tomorrow and see if it's holding pressure then. I ran the two mags through it about noon, and the bar was at 180, and right now, 6 hours later, it hasn't lost any more pressure. I'll fill it up tonight and check it first thing tomorrow. It might be tough to shoot tomorrow, as we're expecting rain.

I also went to put my Athlon Midas Tac on it with my favorite Vortex high rings, and silly me, I didn't know that you had to have ultra super dooper high rings to keep the scope above the barrel and magazine. The FX rings are ordered, and hopefully I'll have the air leakage straightened out by the time they get here. It would sure be nice to know all this stuff beforehand!!!! How many years of experience does it take to know all these details?

Thanks for the advice...I have absolutely no idea where the leak is at this point! I'll try dry firing it tomorrow, esp. if it's raining like it's supposed to be. I haven't checked the gauge for a couple of hours, but am planning on topping it off before bed to see what it does overnight. When the soap bubble test didn't show anything, they recommended running several mags through it.

Yep! Sure did, also tried the soap/bubble mixture to see if the leak was there. Even tried at the end of the barrel and made sure to blow it out with several dry fires. I topped it off last night and it only lost 100 bar, so I have hopes that the breaking in is doing the trick! Sure hate to have to send another brand new gun back for work. It's raining here today, so I'm going out and dry fire it down on the bottle instead of just wasting those .30 cal pellets, and then top it off again to see what it does.

No, I don't have any idea...as usual, their owner's manual is outdated and contains very little useful info. O'Doyle, I just went out and dry fired the gun from 230 bar down to just under 160 bar. It had held at 230 after only dropping 100 bar overnight. I'm going to let it sit for a while and top it back off to see what it does. Only dropping 100 bar overnight was a big improvement over the 500 drop the first night! I can't shoot it today as it's raining, and I haven't gotten my super high-rise rings for it yet. I'm really looking forward to putting this Midas Tac scope on it, as it looks super just holding it up to my eye!