Tuning FX Crown MK1 leak

Recently I bought this rifle (FX Crown), a rifle new from shop, but it a lot of time lay without air. When I wanted to fill with air, the rifle leak air from the regulator. When I opened the regulator, saw that all silicone lubricant dried up and at removal of o'rins they broke and poured as plastic. I was shocked. Then I changed o'rings on the regulator and under two manometers. After that the regulator adjusted on 130 bar and fill a rifle to 220 bar. Did some shooting several shots, checked the regulator, worked well, all shoot were on 130 bars. 

Later increased pressure in bottle to 230 bar and put for further observation. In 3-4 days of pressure about 200 bar fell. Checked a sponge with foams, but did not find leak. 

I the first time get acquainted with this rifle, tell me please, in what places there can be weak o'rings and from where can leak so slowly?

B- I read it that he had lost 200 bar over 3-4 days from a 230 bar fill.

On Sunday 16 May I filled up to 230 bar, today I checked it dropped to 187bar. 
DSC_0752.1621536582.JPG

Not good to store rifle without any air in it, where did you get it from? I will contact dealer, you shouldn’t be dealing with something like this on new rifle. 

B

I live in Uzbekistan, and there are no official dealers in my country. The rifle was brought from Dubai. So, I am now the master and service center for this rifle :).

I have already checked it several times, I filled bottle with air up to 200-210 bar and after a few days it drops to 50 bar.