• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Crown MK II Continuum .22

Classified Status
SOLD

Sanctify7

Jul 2, 2022
Kingston, NH 03848
[4/21/24 Update: Sold pending funds clearing.] For sale is a Synthetic stock .22 Crown MK II Continuum in excellent condition. There is some minor scuffing on a portion of the edge of the picatinny rail that will probably not bother most people and may be largely (?) covered by the scope rings depending where they are placed (I did not see it for a couple of months), and what looks like a bit of unevenness on the back of the stock that attaches to the monopad, which may owe to the factory or a former user (see the second and third pics from the end); otherwise, this gun is in tip-top condition. I bought the gun several months ago from a member and he said it was hardly used and probably not even broken in. I think there is about six to eight months left on the factory warranty, but I am not positive. I am selling for personal reasons, and there is nothing wrong with the gun.

I only did accuracy testing in my basement, so a (measly!) 25-foot five-shot group is all I can give, and a picture of a five-shot group with the Crosman 14.3 grains is included. This distance is unimportant to most, I know, but it is what I have. (During a phone call, the previous owner told me he was getting ca. 1/4-inch groups at either 35 or 55 meters, but I have forgotten which.)
For the record, I received the gun with the regulator on about 120, the Transfer Port on Low, and the Hammer Wheel on 1, with the 700 mm barrel attached. I typically would not use such a low-power tune, but I decided to try it out. On these settings I was getting just over 600 fps on the chrony with Crosman 14.3 grain Premier HP pellets and just over 12 fpe. I got a big kick out of how ultra-quiet the gun was and how little air was used: the shot count is probably about 300 or so per fill. I never did get around to counting. Without changing the regulator pressure, but putting the Transfer Port on High and the Power Wheel on 23, I was getting just over 1100 fps with the Crosman 14.3 pellets. I never got the chance to change the regulator pressure, and never touched the insides of he gun. This Crown comes from UTAH AIRGUNS (Dec. 3, 2022(?) and was originally tuned for the JSB Exact Jumbo Heavy 18.13 grain pellets at 910 fps (see certification photo). I did shoot some of the JSBs too, but did my testing more with the less-expensive Crosman pellets. I had plans to test lots more but didn't get the chance.

Included are:
The .22 Mk II Continuum with the 380 mm and 700mm Superlight XTS barrels. The 380 barrel is unused, as far as I know;
FX quick disconnect Foster fitting and factory package materials;
Five 18-round magazines, three of which may be brand new but are out of packaging;
One single-shot tray;
Kraford and Lypt Monopod with box (the original buttstock is also included);
UTG bipod;
Picatinny Bottle Clamp;
Apache hard case (some scuffing, but not bad).
(The scope and rings are not included.)

The retail for everything is around $2,500.00, without shipping.

The price is $1,300 for everything listed plus shipping. Potential buyers need to know that (1) unless this package is purchased quickly, shipping may be delayed for just over one week due to personal business and (2) the included Apache case is very durable and accommodating but adds weight, so for this reason I am leaving shipping separate.

Ships to CONUS only.

Payment may be PayPal F&F, PayPal and pay the fee, Venmo, or Cashier's Check.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I am not interested in trades.

Thank you. S7

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2214.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

IMG_2216.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg