Fx crown hunting

Fx crown hunting in central florida swamps and thick woods I walk 12 miles each week hunting with it not to mention I'm 16 so it's not that hard to do don't let the length of the crown sway you from hunting with it.
e59a5296d223c1b337b0a9a7cf305cd3.jpg

Hi Omaralaa25. I know it's been awhile since you started this thread but I'm curious to see if you tried to increase the fps on those jsb mkII pellets with your crown. If you did could you post the results as I have one on backorder and might want to try it myself also. I'm excited to go afield with that rifle and try it out and give the old springer a break!

"agnthooziast"Hi Omaralaa25. I know it's been awhile since you started this thread but I'm curious to see if you tried to increase the fps on those jsb mkII pellets with your crown. If you did could you post the results as I have one on backorder and might want to try it myself also. I'm excited to go afield with that rifle and try it out and give the old springer a break!
Not yet but very soon i will and it would be at 825 to 830 just like ted's to see if his advice holds true 

I was doing the same thing at 16 with my wildcat. Then last year I sold the wildcat and bought an impact. This year being 18 I added to the collection and just bought a FX typhoon in .177. It's an older gun, but will hopefully do what I need it to do, which is Field Target. Good job on starting out getting the crown. My only wish was that I bought the SCBA tank when I bought the wildcat. I definitely didn't end up shooting the gun as much as I would have had I already had the tank. I lost as much money selling the FX pump 1 year later as I did the wildcat 1 year later.

"Mark_Walt"I was doing the same thing at 16 with my wildcat. Then last year I sold the wildcat and bought an impact. This year being 18 I added to the collection and just bought a FX typhoon in .177. It's an older gun, but will hopefully do what I need it to do, which is Field Target. Good job on starting out getting the crown. My only wish was that I bought the SCBA tank when I bought the wildcat. I definitely didn't end up shooting the gun as much as I would have had I already had the tank. I lost as much money selling the FX pump 1 year later as I did the wildcat 1 year later.
That's awesome man i bought the crown then 3 month later i got a young heng compressor for 370 bucks from ali express i fill up the crown once each 4 hunts as i only shoot 15 to 20 pellets per hunt i was going to buy an scba but a compressor at the same price of a used scba is way better in my case