Fx Crown fps consistency issues... HELP!!?

Hello All, 

This is my first post on AGN, so please forgive me if this is not the appropriate platform for such inquisition. Last night I took apart my .25 Gen2 Crown and did a thorough inspection of the internals. Upon reassembly I fired perhaps 7or 8 shots last evening, simply to make sure I had reassembled properly. Before bed I filled it up, set to 135ish bar and let it sit overnight. No leaks, no surprises, wonderful! Today, as I began to shoot, I was pleased. Smooth cycling, a crisp shot sound, and targets galore. However, after the fifth or sixth shot I noticed my hole in hole was more like four in hole 2 in dirt. Paying closer attention I noticed that every 3rd or 4th, and sometimes every 8th shot seemed to fire as if I had the transfer valve set to low instead of .25/.30. I inspected (as I had removed this last night via Ernest Hemingway Rowes' advice on YouTube, very comprehensive and in depth, Thank you Ernest!) No issues there. All looked well. My suspicion is pointing me towards the valve assembly, as it was slightly filthy when I took it apart. (Not a knock at the previous owner, just a fact that I'm hoping may help you guys point me in the right direction.) Has anyone else experienced this before? I would just rip it back open but typically I check here first, I am sure that existing threads exist on this matter but in my frenzied bewilderment I seemed to lose all articulation skills and Google wasn't pleased with my keywords. Thank you all in advance!! 

-CMB

I havnt experienced such harsh variances. It honestly sounds like the valve might be getting stuck. maybe moisture? You said it looked filthy? The valve should never look filthy unless you're getting a nasty fill in the gun.

I had some very minimal variance in FPS that turned out to be a dirty hammer/hammer tube. Still not sure if the debris was coming from the trigger assembly or what

Thank you all! Turns out valve spring seat (D39) wasn't positioned properly. In hindsight, it certainly wasn't seated correctly upon removal either. While I have your attention I was curious as to whether any of you may know the alternate washer stack options for the 11 washer (amp?) Regulator.. Currently set ()()()()()( ... From in to out (adjustment screw area).. I have replaced all the o-rings.. Checked for deformations on the piston, and still anything over 135bar and she creeps within minutes to 150. No pressure lost in the bottle during this time though.. Strange I know?? 

Thanks Again Everyone! 

-CMB