• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx Crown Continuum MKII Stock

Can I cut 1/2” off of my Fx Continuum adjustable stock?
Shorten stock by 1/2”. Length of pull is too long with butt plate fully retracted
Of course you can lol. It is yours but if it were me I would just remove the adjustable plastic pieces in the rear and put a single screw in the middle whole of the rubber end piece once separated from the rest. This achieves the same thing and a lil snuggle room haha

This will remove approximately 1 full inch without permanently changing anything lol.

Hey there I'm new to this site need help with crosman pre 75 mk II CO2 pistol need info doesn't conform to any info I got, 5# 1letter s#, 1 click not 2 on cocking, great shape it's just driving me nuts
Hey Robert post that thing up in air pistols or traditional and I am sure will get some quicker responses from the pro's and experienced fellows.;)
(y):coffee:

Reactions: .20calguy
Of course you can lol. It is yours but if it were me I would just remove the adjustable plastic pieces in the rear and put a single screw in the middle whole of the rubber end piece once separated from the rest. This achieves the same thing and a lil snuggle room haha

This will remove approximately 1 full inch without permanently changing anything lol.
I don’t think it works like that.

Here’s a GRS butt. Aside from the 1/4” black plastic spacer or taking off the limbsaver pad, I don’t see much to do that will be easy or reversible.

David

IMG_2020.jpeg

Reactions: swNCsw and qball

Here’s a GRS butt. Aside from the 1/4” black plastic spacer or taking off the limbsaver pad, I don’t see much to do that will be easy or reversible.

David

View attachment 364768

Maybe get a thinner 3D printed buttpad? 1/2 inch should be easy to achieve without cutting up the stock which is very high risk.

Reactions: dgeesaman

David

View attachment 364768
For some strange reason I wrongfully assumed that it was one of the others since they are more abundant haha. That is my bad. had you provided a picture in your initial question I could have avoided eating this Big Piece Of Crow haha..

SSSSOOOOO I have a question for you kind Sir. Do you have any salt or ketchup I could use as I am going to place it on the Crow I am eating hahaha. :ROFLMAO:
;):coffee:

David

View attachment 364768

Now I got you confused with the original poster haha. Man what a day for me haha. I have those as well and was assuming it was Not an ((editted here lol) 800.00 stock lol.
===========================================================================================

It would help if we had a pic of the stock he wishes to modify as at least I could know I didn't have to eat the crow even though I did haha.

Last edited: