• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Crown Continuum Custom Build "NEW"

Classified Status
SOLD
Hello, I'm new to AGN classifieds so forgive me if I don't get this first post perfect. I have been selling Custom Build PCP's on eBay for the last couple years and have 100% customer feedback. eBay is killing me on the selling fees. So, here goes nothing.

I have a Custom Build FX Crown Continuum in .22 caliber. Rifle is "Brand New" the only shots fired through this rifle have been by the quality and functions testing done by the technicians at Utah Airguns and me to sight it in. This is not a used rifle and is backed by FX warranty.

Comes with:

Custom and professional Hydrographics in Elusion Forrest Ghost Autum

380mm Superior superlite barrel
700mm Superior superlite barrel
Donnyfl Tanto Moderator
Westhunter 6-24X50mm WHI FFP Illuminated scope
Caldwell 6-9 fold-able Bi-pod
480cc carbon fiber tank
.22 caliber Magazine
New tin of JSB Hades .22 caliber

The 380 barrel is tuned to 900 fps with 1/2'" accuracy at 40yd. The 700mm shoots further and faster for long range shooting. A 700mm Superior Heavy liner may also be included for and additional fee for you slug shooters.

Asking Price is $2,450 delivered....I only accept PayPal goods and services where I may send you a formal Paypal Invoice. All tracking numbers and information will be included in the Paypal transaction. Feel free to check me out on eBay. My user name is eliteaircustoms. My reviews will speak for themselves. I look forward to transitioning all my custom rifles over to AGN classifieds. Thanks for looking. Feel free to ask me anything and everything about this post and I'll be glad to answer back to the best of my abilities asap.

20230325_123615.jpg

20230325_130433.jpg

20230325_122623.jpg

20230325_122230.jpg

20230325_122614.jpg

Last edited: