FX Crown & August RDW - Important Announcement

"AEAC"Hey Guys,

We're having a change in the schedule that I wanted to bring everyone up to speed on. On Wednesday night I made a Facebook announcement that filming was underway for August's RDW with the Crown. On Thursday morning (yesterday) I put 3 hours in out at my film spot and discovered that this new Smooth Twist X-System appears to be something quite special. I'll want to do more testing and don't want to reveal much more until then but so far, the new barrel is portraying itself as a flyer antidote... and across 4-5 types of pellet. I hadn't yet come across anything like this before and when I called AOA to discuss last night, they respectfully asked me if I wouldn't mind holding off on the RDW until they had product availability. AOA has been really good to AGN with previous RDWs (and have more scheduled) and they've been really supportive of AEAC on a lot of levels... and since they've left this decission totally up to me and I want to keep them encouraged, I'll be honoring their request. I should also add that their wish isn't unusual. It's normal for all of our sponsors to ask that the video releases be timed with product availability.

I hope everyone understands that we're in this together and by taking good care of our sponsors, we can hope for a good many years of product to review and give away for you guys. Michael and I are still trying for an August RDW and we're working with AOA now to come up with something special.

Steve 

Should have done the same thing when you did your barrel cleaning video with the patch worm. I was told today that my order would be a little delayed based on a favorable review they had received recently and they were having a hard time keeping up with demand. I said, damn you Steve!

Take your time, and do it right. More important than rushing and getting a half baked review. I think Ted's VLOG probably said it best when at 100 yards, most shots were touching, with only 2 not touching, but at the same height / level on the target, meaning a bit of wind may have impacted those shots. From what I can see, it's taking accuracy to a new level.

Thank you for all you've done here and taking the risk of being a reviewer full time!

Regarding the AEAC review, I suspect it will be near or after the end of the year (yikes! Only 57 shopping days until Christmas!) If Steve is as excited as I think he will be, judging from everything positive I have read from others he will probably make it a special review and really wring the Crown out. Patiently waiting for my turn in the long but distinguished list of preorderees!