FX crown / 4500 psi

"markT"Sorry to ask this question if it has already been covered. 
I'm interested in buying a FX Crown.. 
The question I have is the 4500 psi fill pressure. Do dive / Scuba shops have the ability to compress air to this pressure? 
thanks. 
I think that depends on the dive shop and also what their policy is.

In the old days dive shops use to fill your tanks by first putting them in a water tank. The tanks were in the water when they filled them. This kept the temperature down
during the process gave you a better, higher consistent fill and maybe added some safety..

Fast fwd 40 years, when i brought my new tanks to a dive shop and they were going to fill them and not place them in water tank i stopped him and said Where's the water tank.

He said we fill them slowly no one uses water tanks anymore.

So while things change, hopefully for the better and safety is always paramount dive shops have their own policies.

If i were you i would first check the dive shops, paint ball shops etc. to see what they will fill your tank to, cost, and insure they have the fittings that are required etc.

I found a local dive shop without much trouble they fill to 45-4600 and do use the water tank I think he said. I only have about a year left on the bottle so either have to get another bottle or get one of those compressors FukoChan talked about. Seems like a great option!

At this place they charged me 20 Canadian to fill from 0-4500PSI, then the next fill it was 20$ to fill from 2800-4500 this is on a 88cu SCBA. I think I'll get one of those Chinese compressors in the next year.

"Jospap"$25 per fill????? Holy sh..... that's a lot of money!!! My local diving shop charges only $3,36 dlls for filling my 64 CU 4500 psi carbon fiber tank (that's 60 mexican pesos, I live in the Yucatan peninsula).
I guess that for 25 dlls they must be using air imported from the swiss Alps!!! Hehehehe
Regards from Mexico
José Palma
LOL, lucky guy to live in the Yucatan!