FX crown 380mm + 700cc CF tank? Anyone tried it?

Looking at pictures online it looks like it could possibly fit while using a small diameter LDC.

Anyone out there tried to pair a 700cc tank with the 380 barrel? I’m looking to eventually get a 500mm barrel. And I think it would look pretty cool with the 700cc bottle. However wondering if the 700cc will work temporarily on my 380 set up while keeping the noise level down.

Thanks AGN.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
My 380 has a 580 bottle on it, and there’s some extra room up front before the moderator. What are the dimensional differences from 580 to 700? I could measure for you if it helps!
Damn man, a 380 crown .25 with 700cc bottle sounds pretty sexy lol please help @jmmartinez573 make this happen

Looks like the 700cc bottle is 15 3/4 inch long or 400mm .

Surprisingly the length of these 700cc bottles from MOST dealers is not listed.

I’m thinking of getting a 380 25cal setup for mine instead of getting the wc bt. The ergonomics on a crown can’t be beat IMO.
Go for it. I’m with you on the ergonomics. I am able to be much more steady on target with the traditional rifle setup vs any of the bullpup setups I have tried.

Looks like the 700cc bottle is 15 3/4 inch long or 400mm .

Surprisingly the length of these 700cc bottles from MOST dealers is not listed.
Same here. I’ve tried many bullpups in hopes of shooting them well. I’ve had luck with some, but my crown is so damn comfortable to shoulder. It’s hard to explain to anyone without just letting them try it for themselves.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_