Fx Crown .25--> 25.4gr vs 33.95gr pellet??

IT was designed around the "25.4" grain diabolo pellet and that's what I shoot. It is awesome with that pellet and for me that's what works great for me. I would hope that JSB is able to design a hollow point of equal accuracy as they stated at the 2018 gun show that they were working on an expanding pellet design. That would make many of us very happy. If you need more bc and energy check out Matt Dubber and the .22 slug set up imho. Maybe a bigger caliber gun designed for more energy? I've heard of good results with the MKII though I can't confirm this from actual trials. Best of luck with your choices. Also consider the Impact with 700mm .22 slug barrel, Bill.

My .25 Crown is more consistent @ 100 yards with the MKII's, (The MKI's didn't fit in the mag very well) at 50 or so it don't seem to make a lot of difference. They say a new liner is coming out for the 34 grain pellets. I don't know how that liner will improve the accuracy that for me is already really good. The MKII's are 100FPS slower at 25 grain settings so I made 2 shoot cards one for each. All the people here are very helpful Sharkman, I read and watched EVERYTHING related to this gun before buying it. I will offer you this advise if I may. Everything you read about settings,tuning,adjusting, ect ect ect? use as a guide. Your gun will be a little different. Make sure you note or take pictures of the guns factory settings. Then clean it up and shoot several hundred rounds to let the reg and everything to settle in before you begin playing with the settings. You will need a chrony no exceptions, if you want to get the most out of the Crown. Your gonna love this gun!

Aim small miss small

Dennis

I agree with 2D1C completely! I just got a new .25 Crown about a week ago and have been experimenting myself. My gun shoots either pellet lights out to 50 yards and the 33.95 have a slight advantage out to 80yds. and I mean slight. My gun is set at 140bar, .25-.30 and High and is shooting the 25.39gr. pellets at 945fps and the 33.95gr. pellets at 835fps. I know the 33.95 are supposed to have a better BC and buck the wind better but I haven't had a windy day to experiment yet. Frankly, they're both shooting great and I'd rather be shooting at 945fps. so I'm going with the 25.39 grainers until I need heavier pellets to buck the wind. I'm going to get DOPE on both so I can use whatever I want whenever I want. I just need more time. Have fun, you're going to love your Crown! Stoti