• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Crown .22 Yellow Jacket Laminate - 600mm/480cc - FINAL REDUCTION

Classified Status
NLA

flytraps

May 2, 2020
GA, United States
Up for sale is a very clean, rarely shot FX Crown Yellow Jacket Laminate .22cal w/600mm Superior liner with Carbon Fiber Liner sleeve. Action is a "Continuum" model w/Picatinny Scope Rail. Package includes x2- FX .22 Sideshot Magazines, 480cc FX Carbon Fiber Bottle, and Westhunter Color Matched 30mm Scope Mounts. This gun has absolutely No Issues and No Leaks, looks/shoots like new. This gun is one of my Gun Safe Treasures and I HATE to let it go but I'm having shoulder surgery soon and she's gotta find a new home. Gun ships in Factory FX Hard Case. - $1550 Shipped and Insured (Conus) - No Trades Considered at this time - Serious Inquiries only please.
Blackhound 4-16x44 FFP Scope and Bipod Pictured are NOT included in the sale but Scope can be had for an additional $200

**I'm more than happy to accept calls or texts to discuss the gun and details of the sale. I'm a long time, well respected member of the AGN Forum with impeccable reputation and feedback. PM for contact information. Thanks!!

Travis

Resized_20230402_172548.jpeg

Resized_20230402_172627.jpeg

Resized_20230402_172554.jpeg

Last edited: