• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Craze

Yep. I started with an AA Protarget back in the 90's. S4/5xx have been my goto guns since then. Got two .22 S510s and a .177 S500. Retired my .22 bolt action S410...

I fell for the Crown marketing awhile back. Big mistake. Dumped a lot of money into it to 'fix' its shortcomings. It didn't live up to the hype...

Back to just using stuff that works like it shoud. For me that's Air Arms!

My only comment for this topic is I’ve used my knowledge to help people buy certain brands. And I’ve also used my knowledge to help people fix certain brands. If you divide my contributions into two groups, a couple manufacturers will dominate one group and one will dominate the other group. But I look at it like this. The group that I help fix their guns wouldn’t be so big if they didn’t get caught up in the hype or as the OP put it, craze. Everyone falls victim to false advertising. Only showing the good things when everything is perfect. Why would airguns be any different.