• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX come on you can do better

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a new pup to PCP rifles. The m3 was my second rifle... I bought it and another rifle my first month in the hobby.

Second month.. I couldn't help myself.. I took the impact m3 apart. I had to know how it ticked. I took it apart and put it back together just fine. They may be complicated in comparison to others.. but it is not that complicated of a device. Rebuild a couple transmissions and you'll see what I'm talking about
Ahhh! That’s on my bucket list, to rebuild the A518 Torque Flite.

Someday…

They have been awesome for me. Answered the phone each and every time I have called and been very helpful. In the summer I sent an fx streamline 25 back for reseal. They had it back to me in five weeks and done up and working great. I have since been chasing a very minute leak. We are talking 20 bar in like 5 days. Finally discovered it is the wika gauge itself I purchased as an upgrade. No idea if huma air will work with me on it or not as I bought it months ago and just figured out this tiny leak by dunking it in water. So today I just ordered a stock replacement gauge. As always immediately answered and were extremely helpful and getting the part shipped my way today.

I got my impact back. This time a member of the FX team by the name of Oliver serviced my rifle. This fellow did an excellent job, he kept in contact about every issue that was being looked at, did all the appropriate repairs, and did it all in a timely manner. Oliver is a first rate guy and he has given me the confidence back in my M3. I received my rifle on 1/7/23 and I have put 1500 pellets through it in that time, to include my first IFP target shot for official score. My M3 has worked flawlessly and is such a pleasure to shoot I can’t put it down. Hopefully it continues in this manner and I have to say that this time around the FX service team has exceeded the standard.

Thank you FX especially Oliver for getting my M3 corrected.
Unfortunately it once again is broken and at FX. This is the 3rd time and I purchased the rifle on 7/6/22. Very disappointed, and no they do not refund. Well let’s keep our heads up and hope for the best right. Good thing I have a “back up” which is now my primary. Brocock Sniper XR, 10,000 pellets and still running without 1 issue.

I followed up with FX-USA and I am told "It was a series of unfortunate events that we are rectifying for Extradrygin and replacing the parts, including shipping." In order to avoid bandwagoning we'll be temporarily locking this thread. @extradrygin2001 please DM me upon receiving your repaired rifle and we will unlock this thread so you can follow-up. Thanks

Reactions: RAMJET66
Status
Not open for further replies.