• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX Chronograph App

By now everyone should know FX has updated the app it’s a little better but has a long way to go to be a good app. Still have to connect to Bluetooth every time you do anything, the velocity was on average 10 FPS lower than Caldwell readings and not consistent reads, and the voice feature doesn’t work anymore, on the iPhone. Or dose it the button that says audio on, doesn’t mean it’s on, it’s to turn it on, if it says audio off it mean it’s on, Confusing! Still have to save the info to another app, doesn’t save the info in the app. I wish the app would number the list of shots so you know which is the first shot, after copy and paste I’m not sure. Is the top of the list first shot or last?

Read some people were thinking their Caldwell was out too. But my readings on the Caldwell were pretty consistent with a Stndev of 4.4 with FX it was 6.8 & spread Caldwell was 12, FX was 21. Anyone Have any other thoughts?

First had everything setup same as before the update which the Chrono read every shot but after this new update I tried to do a shot string of eight but this thing only read 3 of the shots. 

Please FX get this working better! Not impressed with FX anymore! They’re going to have to step up to some of the problems fix their products and service! I won’t be buying anything else FX until they do! 

Im getting a little peeved off with them!