• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx bottle valve

Does anybody knows where I can buy a fx bottle valve mine it’s not working properly and also the treads are stripped 
image_2.1612571083.jpg
image_2.1612571172.jpg

I have one to keep on hand for a spare. I’ll sell it to you for whatever retail is right now, Looks like $60 plus $5 for shipping. I paid quite a bit more but if that’s the going price, I’ll sell it to you for that. I can ship it out Monday morning if that’s fast enough. I’m totally trustworthy, people know me here on AGN. If you’re interested, just shoot me a PM, if you’re not, don’t. 😉

Stoti

5E5C23B7-661C-415D-A4DB-D54057F5982E.1612579567.jpeg

I have one to keep on hand for a spare. I’ll sell it to you for whatever retail is right now, Looks like $60 plus $5 for shipping. I paid quite a bit more but if that’s the going price, I’ll sell it to you for that. I can ship it out Monday morning if that’s fast enough. I’m totally trustworthy, people know me here on AGN. 

Stoti

very smart man right here and obviously great forum member. Very generous to extend yourself and at more than a fair price if necessary. Always good to have options and friends.
One more thing, something most have gone wrong to lose threads like that.

I have one to keep on hand for a spare. I’ll sell it to you for whatever retail is right now, Looks like $60 plus $5 for shipping. I paid quite a bit more but if that’s the going price, I’ll sell it to you for that. I can ship it out Monday morning if that’s fast enough. I’m totally trustworthy, people know me here on AGN. If you’re interested, just shoot me a PM, if you’re not, don’t.
1f609.svg

Stoti

100% kosher move. +1

The valves in all my FX bottles have had no loctite on the threads. If there is any air in the bottle it will be very hard to turn the valve. After all the air is out I can turn the valve with my hand. I did order the tool from Saber Tactical.

Thanks for the advice I’ll try it when the tool and the valve arrives. Then I’ll start to find the right slugs for my gun