• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX FX bottle o-ring, how to replace?

Maverick VP bottle, I think all FX are same.

I’m not sure where or how to get it out. Looking in, there is threads then a space(o-ring could go in there), just below that lip there looks to be a oring almost even with valve pin, but not sure if thats it? I don’t want to dig at that one if it is apart of the adapter or something.

I have the 9.3x2.4mm oring

Thanks

For all those Internal O-ring in the M3...
Dental Picks are Your Friend and Go To Tools to extract and install them!!!
dental%20picks.jpg

FX have a pdf for bottle online.
I replaced that oring after a two year abuse. Also replaced one of the bottle adapters ones to fit the FX to L2
I have the pdf for the part numbers, just didn’t know what I was looking at. I didn’t want to destroy something inside that I thought was a “oring”, I’m good at that!

Well.... You will only Need to remove these internal O-rings When You Are Going To REPLACE Them!!!!!!
They will only need a visual inspection, while in-place, for any sort of damage normally..

So to remove them, I will pierce the O-ring with an angled or hooked pick!!
Then with a little twist to start it out of the Groove.
Once it has been Partially Extracted from it's groove, it just a matter of finessing it the rest of the way out.....