• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX FX Bottle end cap

Ok, simple question and the reasoning, I don't want to have to refill or waste air when setting the regulators on my Mavericks, my thought and I'm sure this has been done or can't be done...Is to remove the bottle and put a seal on the bottle threads and use my big air tank which can be bled with minimal amount of air loss and less wear and tear on the adapter threads in the process. Is there such a thing and if not why can't it be done? I have looked and can't seem to find anything, I'm most likely not using the correct terminology.

TIA

HK

It could be done with a regulated line from the fill bottle and an adapter for the valve. But why? I dont think you will save much on air since you still have to bleed off the rifle to adjust it no matter if its got the FX bottle or an adapter going to a fill bottle. Between the cost of the regulator, valve for the adapter and the adapter how much extra loss of air if any would it take to make up the difference? When I remove my impacts bottle I dont think it loses any more air from the bottle than when I drain my fill whip.