FX Bobcat Wood Stock!!!

Oh my! I have a Italian over and under that has a true oil finish and I thought it looked good, but this! From what I understand of true oil it is hand applying linseed oil again and again over a period of some time. And the finished product at least in my guns case looks like you're looking through glass at the woodgrain. Truly a work of art guys please please keep posting pictures she is beautiful!

"Ravenred"Oh my! I have a Italian over and under that has a true oil finish and I thought it looked good, but this! From what I understand of true oil it is hand applying linseed oil again and again over a period of some time. And the finished product at least in my guns case looks like you're looking through glass at the woodgrain. Truly a work of art guys please please keep posting pictures she is beautiful!
Thank you!!! I'm not a professional at woodworking and oil finish, but I think between the coats of oil and the wet sanding will do the treat. Luckily, it's summer here in Virginia, the heat make it way quicker to dry. So, I finish way faster than what I expected. And of course, the more shinny the better :)
Vu 

Update with darker stain (American Walnut)... ^_^

e4b5f15b79cd3274f3814dbbffe1a622.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/139006766690104/photos/gm.2040835729479450/160085961248851/?type=3&theater&ifg=1

VU