FX Bobcat Wood Stock!!!

Hello all, 
Whoever own Bobcat always know how difficult to convert the synthetic stock to wood. The air cylinder hole is so hard to drill and make it alignment. I personally lost ONE stock of synthetic by sending to professional make...loss by USPS. I have been asking a lot of professionals wood worker to make me one, but no one willing to do it. I understand, so just try my best to make it work because it's a hobby, right. Now I was lucky enough to have a friend help me out, but still need more finish. So, I got some of improvement...and I will finish it soon...
This is my friend start with

And this...

He have to stop and send it from VietNam to U.S. for me to finish because his grandma really sick. 

I just start tart a little bit to come to this

i still have a lot to finish...will keep posting :)
Vu 

A little trick I use to make sure I drill the holes for the stock screws in the right place is putting some play doh or plasticine in the bottom of the stock's inletting and then putting the action in so it makes an imprint of the screw hole in exactly the right place. I then drill the holes on a drill press and remove the plasticine. 

or

sometimes I glass-bed before drilling the holes. This leaves an impression of where the screw holes should be. 

Or

I use aluminum pillars. This lets you work with larger holes that don't need to be as precise.

"zebra"A little trick I use to make sure I drill the holes for the stock screws in the right place is putting some play doh or plasticine in the bottom of the stock's inletting and then putting the action in so it makes an imprint of the screw hole in exactly the right place. I then drill the holes on a drill press and remove the plasticine. 

or

sometimes I glass-bed before drilling the holes. This leaves an impression of where the screw holes should be. 

Or

I use aluminum pillars. This lets you work with larger holes that don't need to be as precise.
Awesome tips!!! I will copy that...
Thank you very much!!!
Vu