FX bobcat mkll.25 calliber

You are probably not going to find that slugs shoot well out of the ST barrel. You might try the fx hybrids but that barrel is designed for pellets.
Could you plz tell me the fill pressure for that Gun,on that Gun writtin pressure is 220 bar, but a popular and experienced tunner told me that you can fill up 250 bar, because that Gun is regulated
The 220 is for not regulated bobcat

I have a .30 cal Bobcat Mk2 its rated at 250bar max fill, Don't waste money on slugs, I tried them in mine and I couldn't even hit a sheet of A4 paper at 20 yards, the smooth twist just doesn't spin them up fast enough, JSB king heavy mk2 would be my choice in a .25 cal
Thanks bro
I think mine will also be on 250 bar fill pressure

Could you plz tell me the fill pressure for that Gun,on that Gun writtin pressure is 220 bar, but a popular and experienced tunner told me that you can fill up 250 bar, because that Gun is regulated
The 220 is for not regulated bobcat
You should go with what is printed on the block, and don't let bad advice turn into an unnecessarily dangerous situation.

Hi,

For all those reading we think it’s important to mention to not exceed the recommended fill pressure rated on the block. If you have anymore questions please feel free to reach out to our tech department here at FX USA via email or phone.

Regards
FX Airguns USA
Will you please share the FX tech department email for me

Hi,

For all those reading we think it’s important to mention to not exceed the recommended fill pressure rated on the block. If you have anymore questions please feel free to reach out to our tech department here at FX USA via email or phone.

Regards
FX Airguns USA
I have filled 4 to 5 time 250 bar in my bobcat
Have i damaged something?
And if you think i have damaged something then what would be that things
Plz guide me sir
Thanks

Original Smooth Twist barrels are NOT slug shooters! The (.25) barrels were designed around JSB 25.39 pellets. There's someone on the forum who's had SOME luck in .177 but that's the EXCEPTION to the rule. No biggie to me as these are some of the best pellet barrels ever made! My .22 Bobcat is a MK1, not as trouble free as the MK2 but an unbelievably accurate & far reaching shooter.

Reactions: RM100GUY
I have filled 4 to 5 time 250 bar in my bobcat
Have i damaged something?
And if you think i have damaged something then what would be that things
Plz guide me sir
Thanks
I'm not FX but wanted to let you know that I've accidentally filled mine higher than 220bar a couple times with no ill effects. I DON'T advise filling above 220bar! No matter what anyone might tell you. FX put a 220 fill maximum there for a reason! (If that's what's printed on the breech) Both my Royale 500 (.25) & my Bobcat (.22) say 220bar.

Last edited:
I'm not FX but wanted to let you know that I've accidentally filled mine higher than 220bar a couple times with no ill effects. I DON'T advise filling above 220bar! No matter what anyone might tell you. FX put a 220 fill maximum there for a reason! (If that's what's printed on the breech) Both my Royale 500 (.25) & my Bobcat (.22) say 220bar.
Ok bro thanks

Hi,

Regards
FX Airguns USA
Yesterday i checked my bobcat again
On the block the fill pressure is written 220 bar max
But on the air sylender is written 250 bar max
Now what to do sir plz guide
Which one is correct