FX bobcat in walnut

"Vudongthoai"I did asked him to make one, but he refused...it's okay. He said it harder than it look, so he don't want to make anymore. He sold that stock on Facebook already, I think he sold where he lives in UK. Still working on finding someone make one for my Bobcat :)
Vu
I'd like to thank you Vudongthoai for making this old thread reemerge after a couple of years.
I just joined in this forum and I would have missed this beautiful stock if it was not for you!
Doesn't really matter you couldn't have a similar one , the synthetic Bobcat is a beautiful rifle anyway and needs only some light touching in order to shine.Soon I will upload some photos from mine!

"Avra"
"Vudongthoai"I did asked him to make one, but he refused...it's okay. He said it harder than it look, so he don't want to make anymore. He sold that stock on Facebook already, I think he sold where he lives in UK. Still working on finding someone make one for my Bobcat :)
Vu
I'd like to thank you Vudongthoai for making this old thread reemerge after a couple of years.
I just joined in this forum and I would have missed this beautiful stock if it was not for you!
Doesn't really matter you couldn't have a similar one , the synthetic Bobcat is a beautiful rifle anyway and needs only some light touching in order to shine.Soon I will upload some photos from mine!
I'm happy that I can help :)...can't wait to see your.
Welcome to the forum, you will find a lot of information you need from KINDNESS member here!!!
Vu