• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

FX bobcat in walnut

Incredible! My only complaint is the Bobcats "Styrofoam" stock and that was a detail that I never found with all the research I've done before purchasing. It has a nice soft and rubbery texture but I'd prefer the usual "plastic" synthetic stocks I have on my other rifles. If the Bobcat came with a wood stock, like yours for exampme, I really think it would be perfect in my opinion.

The more I look at that Bobcat stock, I can't even picture what kind of tools, patience, skill, and the keen eyes that it would take to make something like that.

I do have a question...you mentioned that the rifle assembly can be removed without unscrewing the air cylinder. How is the front portion of the assembly supported? With my bobcat there is a set screw with a rubber ball the pushes against the air cylinder and secures it against the stock.

Thanks,
CJ