• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX bobcat.25

The Bobcat cylinder has a check valve and can be removed while pressurized. There is a grub screw at the front bottom of the stock with a rubber ball under it to secure the tube and the stock. Make sure you don't loose that rubber ball when loosening that grub screw and clean and put a little silicone grease on the tube oring when reinstalling the tube. The tube may be pretty tight. Tube has to be removed to remove stock on the Bobcat...they are great shooting guns!
20221122_165926.jpg

RM100GUY is correct. After removing grub screw in foregrip pic rail be very careful when removing stock. The trigger linkage & rods are pretty delicate. Just don't "manhandle" it. I've removed mine a couple times to adjust trigger pull & loctite screws that had come loose. Absolutely LOVE my Bobcat (.22)!
I have no clue how to disassemble the Bobcat. I cannot find a thing on how to do this. Do you guys have anything that can help me? I've looked almost everywhere. I just want to adjust my hammerspring. I have the standard air tube so there is no way to grab it to remove it. This is an MKII.

If you do a search in the classifieds there have been bobcat MKII's from 650 to 1100...1100 is on the high side and should be in the 90-100% in finish and no mechanical issues. They are not that hard to work on, just really 1 specialty item needed and that's a "homemade" split nut to take off the shroud. AOA has a video online showing how to do it.

Tony P.

If you do a search in the classifieds there have been bobcat MKII's from 650 to 1100...1100 is on the high side and should be in the 90-100% in finish and no mechanical issues. They are not that hard to work on, just really 1 specialty item needed and that's a "homemade" split nut to take off the shroud. AOA has a video online showing how to do it.

Tony P.
Tony, how's that .30 Bobcat working out?