FX Big Bore

Howdy y'all this is my first post on the forum. I previously owned a first gen Benjamin. 357 and it was a lemon but I still had a blast with it. I'm in the market for a high end big bore and will most likely go for a Seneca. Unless FX is going to release a real big bore rifle. They are not offering the MK3 in the .357 yet and I'm just waiting to hear a rumor they have something new coming purpose built for larger calipers. I have huge respect for the precision and shot count of the FX but I want something at least 200 foot pounds a 10m FX perhaps.... you may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one. 

Well, I beg to differ on one of your comments since I got one a couple of weeks ago. The M3's seem to trickle into Baker Airguns, and I grabbed the 357/9 when they posted it up.

IMG_1811.1624234038.JPG

I'm certain that it still has the flaws of the MkII, but it seemed to me that those were mostly related to slugs, and I shoot 98%+ pellets. But the Impact was never a true big bore, and never will be.

I looked at the Seneca as well when I recently wanted to dabble in .357 cal. For $100 more Pyramyd Air also recently had stock of the Winchester .357 big bore Model 70, and I had actually heard/read more good things about that gun as compared to the Recluse. But I'm a newbie to big bore, and I'm sure those with more experience and knowledge will chime in soon.

... For $100 more Pyramyd Air also recently had stock of the Winchester .357 big bore Model 70, and I had actually heard/read more good things about that gun...

I had a winchester model 70-45, and even power tuned by Will Piatt, struggled to break 200fpe. It was really anemic on power and would not recommend one. I really like my 300fpe Sam Yang 909S tho, it will do three touching shots at 50 yards, shooting 196gr NSA slugs. It is also power tuned by Will, who took it from 200fpe to 300fpe.