Fx Barrel shroud

What everyone has mentioned is true. it replaces the shroud.

20220619_134053.jpg

It comes with inserts for 3 sizes up to .30 when I got mine. .22 and .177 share the same.

20220619_134204.jpg

Slip and twist on just like the original shroud.

20220619_134108.jpg

But with the shroud you cannot simply remove the tuner as it is part of the shroud.
It worked great on my .22 slug tune with 700mm barrel. But it took a lot of work.

Call me crazy but for whatever reason as soon as I get something to work I decide to change things. For example I had a 700mm .22 slug tune with 700cc tank on this gun and last night I decided to go with a 500mm 22 with a 580 cc tank. Go figure.

Allen

Last edited:
But with the shroud you cannot simply remove the tuner as it is part of the shroud.

Allen
Yes you can remove, I learn it through an accident.
When I received my tuner shroud, the end metal "ring" was stuck, I could not turn it in-or-out.
I called my Dealer and he told me he's was turning but needed to grab it harder....OK, I caled my son for this "two men job" and ended up with a complete metal piece in my hands...
At the factory they were probably gluing in the piece and lean it vertically against the wall and the fresh soft and running glue got in between threads.
I dumped the metal "assembly in acetone for half an hour when it got loose, I grease the thread and the most inner bushing glue bact to shroud with an archery hot melt.
So, it is possible to remove, but please note it was designed for that shroud OD anyway.